Sunday, April 6, 2008

A beautiful beginning starts.

I begin already to weigh my words and sentences more than I did, and am looking about for a sentiment, an illustration or ametaphor in every corner of the room. - Jane Austen

I have always considered myself a writer; I mean all it takes really to be consider a write is a pen and the ability to jot down words. I want to be a great writer. I would love to inspire, say/write something that can change a person's life. So what have I chosen to write? Children books. I find inspiration everywhere, from a box of crayons, to my little sister refusing to eat vegetables on her plate.

Hopefully next January, you will be able to see my first book.

But this blog won't be about my boasting on what I can and can't write, and how I write it; but I'm here to record my thoughts, stories, or other things that will randomly pop into my head. I hope you enjoy reading.

No comments: