Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A New Turning Point

I think there is a time in a young life when they decide the path they want to go down.  

I've had mine decided since I was five... Go to college, meet the man of my dreams, follow him where he leads.  Prince Charming hasn't exactly come knocking, and I find myself in my senior year of college.... while I may still be boy crazy (ha ha) I am thrilled none the less.  

Why? some of my faithful readers may ask.  The answer is simple:  Because its my time to do what I WANT.  For the first time in my life... it is really clicking; I get to decide where I end up in my life, I get to choose if I stay in Oklahoma or if I go to Japan... or Europe.... or even.... Maine ( just thought I would throw it out there).  

This upcoming school year is going to be bittersweet,  friends will come and go, the summer will turn into winter, and many hearts will find love, while other get broken.  But between all the highs and lows, it is my prayer that I keep looking at the glass as half full.  

No comments: